第八章(4 / 6)
大透明的窗户流淌了进来。
房间里流淌着很老的英伦小调,轻快宛转又带着几分苦涩。
I'm sitting here in the boring room.
我在房间里无聊地坐着。
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon.
这也只不过是另一个下雨的周日下午。
I'm wasting my time, I got nothing to do.
除了消磨时间我没什么事情可做。
I'm hanging around, I'm waiting for you.
我四处张望,我在等待你的到来。
But nothing ever happens, and I wonder.
但是什么事情也未曾发生,我不明白为什么会这样。
……
谢小延初中的时候学过这首歌,她轻声跟着哼,边哼边搬运着行李。
I wonder how, I wonder why.
我不知道该怎么办,我不知道为什么会这样。
Yesterday you told me about the blue, blue sky.
昨天你还给我讲那蓝蓝的天空会多么美丽,生活会多么美好。
……
And all that I can see is just another lemon tree.
我所有能够看见的只是另一株柠檬树。
I'm sitting here,I miss the power.
我坐在这里,身上没有了一丝力气。
I'd like to go out taking a shower.
我想出去沐浴。
But there's a heavy cloud inside my head.
但是有一片阴云在我脑中挥之不去。
I feel so tired,put myself into bed.
我感到如此疲惫,我把自己扔到了床上。
While nothing ever happens,